Friday, June 7, 2013


 

1. What I gained from the experience of having the art gallery show was being able express what I was trying to say in each image. It was a great experience and felt great to see my own art work up and watch family and friends checking out my work.

2. Some advice I would give to the next year’s class is to use your time wisely and you will not be stressed at all. I thought in the begging I wouldn’t be able to get an A in the class but I worked hard and was able to do it.

3. Some positive aspects of this class for me were the people in my class were always positive and supportive. They were there for me when I needed someone to help me if I didn’t understand what I was supposed to do. Another positive aspect was falling in love with the work I thought I never could do.

4. I learned that I am capable of taking great pictures if I put my mind to it and try my hardest.

5. How I think I will apply what I have learned for the future is I have figured out more about my camera and enjoy it a lot more then I used to so that will motivate me to take more pictures and use my camera a lot more and actually know how to use my settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment